Terms and Conditions
Should you encounter any errors please inform us by email. Just click on the "contact us" button on the left hand side.
Goods & Services
All goods and services provided by Abbey Stationers Ltd or Abbey Business & Office Services remain the property of Abbey Stationers Ltd until payment has been received in full for supplied Goods or Services.
Any returns on damaged goods and shortages, should be notified within two working days. There are no returns on 'special orders'. For other orders, returns will be fully credited, as long as they are available for collection with the original packaging, in a resaleable condition. Incorrect furniture or unwanted furniture can be returned but subject to a handling charge.
Warranty & Liability
We will not be liable for any damaged goods or injuries resulting from use of any products. We do not provide warranties on any merchandise. Any warranty or promises made by the manufacturers are solely their liability.
In no event shall we be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of the information made available on this web site.
Pricing Policy, Shipping and Handling
- We believe all prices are correct at time of publishing E & OE
- VAT is charged at 20% on all goods and services including any delivery charges supplied in the UK
- All prices are in Pounds Sterling
- All goods will remain our property until full payment is received
- For shipment outside the UK, additional charges apply. Please contact us for a quotation
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice
- Free Delivery is guarenteed in all AL, SG postcodes and PE19, 27 & 29. All other UK postcodes will be Free with orders over £30 (excluding furniture orders & certain print orders, installations).
- Furniture may be subject to delivery charges even if over £30. We will contact you within 3 hours of your order if you have additional costs to be charged for delivery. On receipt of any additional charges you can at this point cancel your order and receive a refund if payment has already been made.
- Note if you have discounted prices your threshold may be above £30. Contact Us to check yours if you are unsure.
- No minimum order level applies to AL, SG & PE19,27 & 29 postcodes.
- Proof of delivery can be offered but is subject to the courier companies T&C's for access.
- The seller shall not be liable for any losses incurred by the buyer or any other person as a result of any delay in the delivery of the goods or any part of the order for any reason whatsoever. The due performance of the contract is subject to cancellation or such variation as the seller may find necessary as the result of instructions or lack of instructions from the buyer, or as a result of industrial dispute or of any cause whatsoever beyond the seller’s reasonable control. The seller reserves the right to make partial deliveries.
Any errors on the online invoice will be corrected in the final
invoice and you will be notified of the changes.